Managed IT Services
in Seattle, Bellevue & Lynnwood
We’re here to help.
Silo IT Group offers no strings attached month-to-month IT service agreements. Great service with no long term commitments. Unlimited tech support at a reasonable, predictable monthly rate.
Monthly Remote IT Services (what’s covered)
- Remote Support for 2 computers per user. One desktop and one laptop.
- Support channels: Email Ticket, Phone or Zoom.
- General device support for: printers, scanners, usb drives, headsets, keyboards, mice, monitors, hubs and docking stations.
- Email Management. Create mailboxes, distribution lists, change passwords, manage spam filters, spoofing prevention and security management.
- Cloud File Management for Office 365, Google Workspace or Egnyte file storage platforms.
- Office 365 and Adobe desktop application support.
- Chrome, Edge and Firefox browser support.
- Collaboration and phone system management for Vonage, Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- 24/7 Device security monitoring and Windows update management.
- Free Webroot Anti-Virus software.
- Free Work-From-Home remote access to your office computer. Access your office computer from your home computer using our secure dashboard.
- WordPress website security monitoring and update management.
- Standard support hours 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
Monthly Remote IT Services (pricing)
3-10 Users $100/mon/per user
11-20 Users $90/mon/per user
21-35+ Users $80/mon/per user
Standard Hourly Support Rate = $185hr
*Projects outside the monthly service scope to be estimated at the reduced hourly rate of $150hr. Silo IT Group also provides High Speed Business Internet Connections and VOIP phone services.
Are you in the Northwest? We are too! We can provide on-site IT service and network management to your office in the Seattle/Bellevue/Lynnwood area.
Call Now or fill out the form below!
Silo provides the IT Services Seattle area businesses rely on. Technology is changing at a record pace. Small Businesses in Seattle & Bellevue that don’t have an IT professional on staff realize the value of outsourcing. Why hire a full time Network Admin when you can have a Managed IT Service Provider like Silo manage your network and desktop support for a fraction of the cost?
Your small business network is critical to the success of your business. You need to know that your hardware and software are current and safe. After all, your client data is your most valuable asset. Do you know how old your server is? Do you know how secure your firewall is? So many small business owners spend money setting up their networks and then just walk away for multiple years at a time. Your network management shouldn’t be ignored. The hardware may be able to last a long time but what about firmware and software updates? Technology is changing at a record pace and. Silo offers network support and services in Bellevue and Seattle. You don’t want to mess with firmware updates on your wireless router. We can monitor your system remotely at a very reasonable price. Your data is too important to take chances with.